Indulge in a cruise filled with added amenities and personalised service when you choose a Princess Cruises Suite. With up to 932 square feet to call home – plus MedallionClass stateroom experiences – you’re in for a wonderful treat.
Booking a suite for your cruise holiday is a great choice, especially if your trip is marking a special anniversary or other life event. You can enjoy all the exclusives that come with it, alongside superior comfort, and space.
So, what’s included…
- Spacious staterooms up to 323 square feet with balconies
- Princess Luxury Bed
- Balcony with Patio Furniture (a table and two chairs)
- Separate seating area with coffee table and a sofa bed
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Private bathroom including combination tub and shower. accessible mini suites have accessible showers only
- Hair Dryer, Phone & Desk
- Two flat-panel satellite TVs
- Digital Security Safe
Reserve Collection Mini-Suites
Indulge in this elevated stateroom category featuring Princess Cruises’ very best mini suites that include premium services and amenities. With Reserve Collection, you’ll enjoy everything from a prime mini-suite location and in-room wine set-up to the expedited seating in our exclusive Reserve Dining area.
There’s nothing quite like the Reserve Dining experience. Think private entrance to an exclusive area in the main dining room. (And on Sun and Star Princess® – a private restaurant!). Expedited seating and dining on your own schedule, no reservations needed. Menu options just for you, including a daily chef’s special. And a dedicated waitstaff to respond to your every request. It’s sure to be your favourite way to dine at sea!
Reserve Collection mini-suites include all the standard mini-suite benefits, plus:
- Skip the lines with priority check-in upon arrival and our exclusive disembarkation lounge during departure.
- Enjoy 1/2 bottle of red wine plus 1/2 bottle of white wine in your stateroom upon arrival.
- Not available for China voyages
- Receive special assistance with priority reservations at your favourite specialty restaurants.
- Nibble on masterfully crafted canapés delivered directly to your stateroom.
- Upon request
- Envelope yourself in comfort with our premium terry shawl bathrobes.
Additional Princess Cruises Suite Options
Full suites are more spacious and luxurious accommodations. They typically include a separate living area, a bedroom, and an expansive balcony. Passengers in full suites receive an array of privileges such as a dedicated suite steward, priority services, upgraded amenities, and complimentary laundry and cleaning services.
Family suites are tailored for families travelling together. They offer extra space, multiple bedrooms, and sometimes even additional bathrooms. Family suites often come with priority embarkation, a welcome amenity kit for kids, and other family-friendly perks.
The highest tier of suites, Penthouse Suites offer an even more luxurious experience. These suites often feature a separate bedroom, a large living room, a dining area, and an expansive private balcony. Passengers in penthouse suites enjoy exclusive amenities like an upgraded minibar, priority tender service, and an upgraded suite experience.
Some ships may offer Owner’s Suites (part of the Signature Collection Suites), which are the most luxurious accommodations on board. These suites are lavishly designed with spacious living areas, multiple bedrooms, whirlpool tubs, and other top-tier amenities. Passengers in Owner’s Suites receive the highest level of personalised service and a host of exclusive privileges.
Princess Cruises Ships
Why not embark on the cruise holiday of a lifetime in 2024 – some of which are sailing from the UK – and experience the Princess Cruises suite options for yourself. Ships we recommend cruisers check out include Sun Princess, Sky Princess, Regal Princess and Caribbean Princess.